Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to Ever After!

After many years of talking about starting my own practice, I've finally taken the plunge! With the support of great family and friends, it has been a pleasure making this dream a reality. After ten years as a counselor at North Shore Community College, I'm very excited to be able to offer my counseling services to a broader audience.

My style incorporates humor and getting you to where you want to be in life. If you don't know where that is (and many of us don't!), that is ok - we'll get there together. For some, it is managing a loss with the hope of a brighter tomorrow. For others, they might have a number of things on their Life To Do List but just be stuck. Believing in yourself can be difficult but you are ready for the challenge.

Here we will try to make life a little more fun, share stories and tips, and gain connections. We'll discuss lots of travel ideas - local travel to help you change the backdrop and refresh your spirit. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll stay a while and make yourself at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment